Ok I know for some of you it probably seems a little early to be mentioning Christmas, but let’s face it, now the kids are back at school, the summer is definitely over, and the days have become more like autumn, a lot of my clients are talking about how much weight they would like to lose in time for Christmas. Indeed, for most of us, Christmas is the next really big holiday.
So if you are one of those people who is really keen on losing weight in time for the festive season, then I’d like to invite you to join me over the next 13 weeks at my blog page, here on my website, where I will be sharing 13 weeks of weight loss motivation, hints and tips: a bit like having your own diet buddy!
I will be sharing with you:
- Which is the best day of the week to start your weight loss journey
- motivational tips to get you fired up and started, and supporting you to decide when to start and how you are going to shed those pounds
- tips about how to tweak your eating strategy for weight loss success
- how to eat healthily and still enjoy yourself
- which foods to eat to help combat ageing – most ladies love this one!
- how to lose weight whilst watching TV
- How to stamp out stress eating as Christmas approaches
- relaxation tips to save your sanity as the festive rush heightens
- how to manage xmas parties/work parties and the temptations
- mind games – no, not a new party game, but how to banish your own negative thoughts
- and what most women dread over Christmas and how to deal with it.
So, if you are really looking for support, motivation, new ideas, a new way of thinking and motivating yourself to lose weight, look no further. My articles are free, full of good advice and it will be like having me as your best mate with you through the 13 week run up to Christmas. Cut the overwhelm, with just one article to read per week that will be relevant and revealing.
You can either check back in each week or click the big orange button, underneath my phone numer in the right hand corner of my website to sign up, so that you don’t miss your weekly motivational treat.
I look forward to checking in with you next week and sharing with you why Tuesdays are such a bad day for starting your weight loss!
Please feel free to email me if you have any comments or would like to share your story with me: email@example.com or if you would like to share publically, then feel free to fill in the comment box below each article.